These fun Peanut Butter Jelly Fruity Caterpillar Kebabs are loaded with fresh fruit and protein. They’re a healthy snack the kids can help to prepare!
This is a fun idea for breakfast or snack for all your family. The ingredients are simple pantry staples that you probably already have. I used creamy peanut butter, guava jelly and fresh fruits but you can use your own ingredients.
I also used sugar eyes that I had for my cake decorating but you can use a tiny piece of banana or a chocolate chip.
I hope you try this recipe and like it as much as much as I do! If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
For this recipe I used:
Ingredients & Tools:
- Whole Wheat Seed Bread ( you can use any bread)
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Guava Jelly (use your favorite)
- Green Grapes
- Sugar Eyes (optional)
- White candy melt, melted (for gluing eyes if using)
- Round cookie cutter (you can use a knife)
- Kebab sticks
- Spread PB and Jelly.
- Cut sandwich into small circles.
- Wash and prepare fruits.
- Slice banana and cut just the top of each strawberry.
- Assemble kebabs starting with PBJ circle and alternating fruits. The last fruit should be the strawberry.
- Melt candy melt or chocolate and using a toothpick glue the eyes.
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST