Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!!! Delicious pumpkin spice tartlets easy to prepare, refined sugar free, healthy and great for a quick snack or dessert. These tartlets will bring you the whole pumpkin pie flavor in just one bite.
Did you know that Fall is my favorite season? Well, is the season for pumpkin spice and everything nice and we are going to enjoy it!! So, let’s bake together during the holidays!
I love easy recipes especially when you just need a few ingredients and less that 30 minutes. I brought these to my coworkers I and they were gone quickly and people were asking for more. They are the perfect portion and great for fall potlucks and Thanksgiving day.
You can top your tartlets with whipped cream, marshmallows or just plain. I made a Cinnamon Pecan Glaze to top mine and they were to die for.
These tartlets are:
- The perfect portion
- Great for any occasion
- Easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- It will make you smile
- Kids will love it
The fall brings me so much inspiration and happiness. Definitely here in New Hampshire you can enjoy the fall season like no other place. The foliage is stunning and the air smells like pine trees.
Hope you try and enjoy this recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Tartlets:
serving: 12 tartlets
1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
¾ cup sugar
2 eggs or 2 tbsp of cornstarch for vegan
½ teaspoon salt
2 Teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice
¼ Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll each pie crust; roll to 1/8-in. thickness. Using a floured 4-in. round cutter, cut out 16 circles, rerolling scraps if necessary. Press circles into muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices until blended. Pour into pie crust cups. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven setting to 350°.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around sides to loosen tarts. Cool in pans on wire racks before removing. Serve or refrigerate within 2 hours.
IF YOU ARE USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THE FOLLOWING PHOTO: