This Tropical Smoothie Recipe is a blend of pineapple, bananas, and a mix of mango, peach, and strawberries. The perfect breakfast or snack filled with nutrients and flavors.
When I buy a pineapple I use the whole fruit. The pulp for smoothies and rice, the peel to serve my food, and the juice for the smoothie. In this case, I used the inside for the smoothie and the outside as a bowl.
This smoothie is so easy to make and doesn’t require refined sugar, dairy, or other ingredients other than fruits. I used the leftovers from this smoothie to make popsicles.
I hope you try this recipe and like it as much as I do! If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Here’s the recipe
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup Fresh Pineapple, use frozen if you’re not able to find fresh.
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 1-2 cups tropical fruits blend
1. Cut pineapple and scrape the inside. Saving the juice that drips from the pineapple. Take 1 cup of pulp and save the rest for other recipes.
2. Mix and blend all the ingredients until smooth. You will need to scrape the blender in between.
3. Serve inside a pineapple bowl, jar, or regular bowl.
4. Top with your favorite toppings.
3 thoughts on “Tropical Smoothie Recipe”
What a delightful smoothie recipe! I get so “stuck in a rut” with my smoothies, but I really need to branch out. Using fresh pineapple must make these taste phenomenal!
Thank you so much!! I love using fresh pineapple.
This is all my dreams come true! Instantly transports me to the beach. I can’t get over how you used a pineapple instead of a bowl… I definitely need to try that trick!