Are you crazy about quick and delicious recipes? This One bowl chocolate chip banana bread is a quick recipe that requires simple essential pantry ingredients. This bread only takes a few steps and it’s ready in less that an hour. Enjoy it warm with butter and a glass of your favorite milk.
This is the perfect snack for eating at home, especially during this quarantine that we’re dealing with. There’s nothing better than chocolate desserts to make our day happier. Children love baking and this is the best time for that.
This recipe is also great for making muffins. The baking time will be 2- to 22 minutes or until muffins are cooked through. My favorite part of this recipe is that you can throw the ingredients in one bowl, mix with a whisker (spoon or fork), pour into your loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. That’s all!!!
I added pecans to the batter, you can skip this step or add any nuts that you have available. Also you can remove the chocolate chips completely for a basic banana bread. For best results use over ripped bananas.
I hope you try this recipe and like it as much as much as I do! If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook pageor tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Here’s the recipe:
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter or oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (use flax eggs to substitute)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1-½ cups All-purpose flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans, walnuts or any nut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line up a bread loaf pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray. Set aside
- Inside a large mixing bowl smash the bananas until smooth. Add butter and sugar and stir to incorporate.
- Add egg and stir until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for chocolate chips and nuts. Stir until combined.
- Fold into chocolate chips and nuts if using.
- Pour into mold and bake for 50 minutes to an hour. Bread is done when you insert a toothpick to the center, and it comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy warm or later.
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST