Fresh Fruit Tart – Low Carb, Gluten-Free is the perfect summer treat.
This is the perfect dessert for your summer get-togethers. This fresh fruit tart is refreshing, easy to make, gluten-free, healthy, low carb and so delicious.
There’s nothing better than fresh fruits desserts during the summer season. The cream cheese filling of this tart will melt in your mouth instantly. Undoubtedly, this buttery almond crust is perfect for any type of tart. I replaced the all-purpose flour with almond flour and the results were amazing.
For a vegan version of the crust use my Healthy Vegan Pecan Bars cookie crust. You can also use your favorite vegan cream cheese or regular if not vegan or lactose intolerant.
- Crust: I used almond flour but you can totally use an all-purpose blend 1:1 ratio, but use 1 egg instead of two. When you use almond flour make sure to add an extra egg for binding purposes. This crust is buttery and tastes like a cookie.
- Cream Cheese: Any kind of cream cheese works for this recipe. Use your favorite one depending on your diet.
- Raspberry Jam: Use any flavor depending on your taste. I love berries but sometimes I make lemon curd and it tastes great!
- Sweetener: For this recipe, I used a low-carb sweetener. Feel free to replace it using your favorite sugar.
- Fresh Fruits: Use fresh berries, peaches, or any fruit that you like. Make sure to soak the fruits in lemon juice to prevent browning.
Make sure to follow the steps properly when making this tart. Overmixing the ingredients will ruin the process. For better results, use cold butter and room-temperature eggs.
Visit my Amazon Store: The Hungry Dragonfly Store
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!