These Pancake Muffin Bites come together in 30 minutes and are so easy to make. Just pour the pancake batter into the muffin tin, add toppings and bake!
This recipe is dedicated to our kindergarten students and all the students out there. In our classroom we hold a cooking class every Friday. Since we’re dealing with this crazy quarantine, I recorded a tutorial for them to make at home.
The recipe can also be made using a store-bought pancake mix or making everything from scratch like it’s explained in the recipe. You will need essential pantry ingredients, or feel free to replace those that you don’t have on hand.
Here’s some ingredients that you can replace when baking:
- Eggs: Use 1/4 cup of applesauce, unsweetened
- Butter: Replace for oil
- Sugar: Use maple syrup or for a sugar free version stevia.
For the toppings you can use anything that you have available.
I hope you try this recipe and like it as much as much as I do! If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Here’s the recipe:
Pancake Muffin Bites
Serving 12 muffin bites
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 22
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (replace for applesauce for a vegan version)
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (replace for any milk)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Your favorite fruits, nuts, chocolate chips or any other toppings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan with non-stick spray or use cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add eggs or egg replacer and whisk until incorporated.
- Add milk, sugar and butter one a time, whisking to incorporate.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture for each muffin.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake for 22 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy as a snack or breakfast.
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST