Easter Bunny Waffle – Vegan Recipe is a fun time to celebrate, eat chocolate, decorate eggs and spend time with our families. This waffle bunny is the perfect treat for Easter day. The recipe is vegan and healthy and the waffles are super fluffy.
During this difficult time that we are dealing it’s a great idea to bring fun dishes to our table. If you don’t have any of the ingredients listed in the recipe, feel free to replace them. This bunny waffle can be made with any recipe or frozen waffles. It’s been hard to find flour and some other ingredients during this quarantine.
Hop to this Bunny Waffle recipe and make it for your Easter breakfast or brunch. Here’s the recipe tutorial that I made for our Kindergarten Friday Cooking Class. We make a recipe every Friday, so I’ve been making live videos and tutorials for them.
I hope you try this recipe and like it as much as I do! If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment and don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Here’s the recipe:
Easter Bunny Waffle – Vegan Recipe
Serving: 3 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and lemon zest.
- Add oil, water, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Let the batter sit for five minutes while it rises.
- Spoon batter into your waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
- Decorate waffles following the video tutorial.
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST