These Vegan fudgy oreo brownies are the most decadent and delicious brownies you will ever have. They are loaded with scrumptious oreo pieces.
This vegan fudgy oreo brownie recipe is an adaptation of my Vegan Avocado Brownies. I added dairy-free chocolate chips and pieces of Oreos to the batter. The results were amazing! So here I introduce you to the most scrumptious, decadent, chocolatey, and chewy chocolate dessert.
I love baking simple and easy recipes. Especially chocolate recipes. If you are a chocolate lover like me, keep reading. These brownies are the perfect treat!
Tips for the Best Vegan Fudgy Oreo Brownies:
- Add melted chocolate chips to your brownie batter. It will help your brownies to be moist and chewy. I recommend you to use Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels.
- Do not overbake the brownies. Chocolate desserts are tricky to bake because you can’t go by sight. When you bake a cake or a cookie, you can tell when it’s baked because it turns golden. With brownies, it’s hard to tell and they can burn easily.
- Take out the brownies when a knife or toothpick inserted near the edge comes out clean, but a knife inserted into the middle comes out a little gooey. The brownies will continue to cook as they are cooling.
- Serve as a treat with ice cream for a better experience.
How to Store Your Vegan Fudgy Oreo Brownies:
- These brownies are so fudgy that they keep moist and delicious for a decent amount of time. Keep them inside an air-tight container on your counter for up to a week. Freeze for up to a month.
- Of course, they taste better and fresher the same day they were baked.
Other recipes that you’ll love:
Visit my Amazon Store: The Hungry Dragonfly Store
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
SHARE ON PINTEREST!