This recipe is great for:
- Appetizer – to go along with pita chips, tortilla chips, or veggies.
- Salad – use it to top your salad or eat it alone.
- Sandwiches – add some vegan mayo and make some chickpea vegan tuna sandwiches.
- Wraps – add your favorite veggies or protein and add this spread.
Easy to make with simple ingredients!
This recipe is packed with:
- Healthy fats – avocados are a great source of vitamin C, E, K and B6. Also, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
- Low in calories – chickpeas are low in calories, high in fiber and protein.
- Protein – chickpeas are filled with plant-based protein that may help you to control your appetite.
- Fiber – chickpeas are packed wit fiber that may help you to improve digestion.
- Easy to digest
You can find the recipe for my humus here – Hummus de Gandules & Pigeon Peas Hummus
I hope you give my recipe a try and love it as much as we did! Let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Other recipes you will love!
ARROZ CON GANDULES VEGANO (VEGAN RICE AND PIGEON PEAS)
Vegan Quesitos – Puerto Rican Cream Cheese Pastries
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST!
Super te felicito siempre por esas recetas ricas y hermosa presentación 😘
Muchas gracias!! un abrazo!
Muchas gracias 🙏🏼
Me encanta!! Los tengo que probar!!
Muchas gracias! Te lo voy a preparar.
[…] Smashed Chickpea Avocado Spread – Vegan — The Hungry Dragonfly […]
Wow I’m totally in love with this idea. I make smashed chick pea salad a lot, but I’ve never thought to add avocado. Definitely trying this next time!
It’s a game-changer! Thank you!
[…] Smashed Chickpea Avocado Spread – Vegan […]