This cinnamon roll banana bread is moist, filled with cinnamon sugar, loaded with bananas, and topped with a delicious cinnamon glaze. The best of both worlds!
Cinnamon Roll Banana bread is a kind of dessert or breakfast that never disappoints. This recipe is really easy to make and you can even add your favorite nuts or chocolate chips to your batter. Also, you can leave the cinnamon sugar out for a less sweet version.
Why cinnamon roll banana cake instead of banana cinnamon rolls?
The answer is simple! Although I love cinnamon rolls sometimes they take time to make them. So, when I’m busy and craving bananas and cinnamon rolls, I rather make this recipe. It’s ready in less than an hour and my family loves it.
What do you need to make cinnamon banana bread?
- Use very ripe bananas! Yes, so don’t throw away those bananas with black spots. They are perfect for baking banana bread.
- For this recipe, I used a vegan sour cream, but you can use plain yogurt or butter milk.
- Room temperature ingredients are best. Ingredients combine better and gives your batter a fluffy texture.
- I used two eggs for this recipe but you can replace it with your favorite egg replacer.
- You can use gluten-free flour or regular purpose flour.
- This batter is great for any baking pan, even muffins. I use this bundt cake pan because I wanted to be more fun.
- I love adding coffee liquor to enhance the flavor but it’s totally optional. Although I recommend it.
I have other banana bread recipes here that you can also try:
I hope you give my recipe a try and love it as much as we did! Let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
SHARE THE LOVE ON PINTEREST