This healthy grain-free granola is delicious, light and so easy to make. It’s made with a monk fruit maple-flavored syrup, seeds, nuts, and cinnamon. Furthermore, this granola is great for an easy breakfast, snack, or to top your desserts.
I definitely love making this healthy grain-free granola and eating a few clusters when I’m craving something sweet. Even though I love oatmeal, I find the granola with oats make my stomach bloat. Also, store-bought granola is often prepared with refined sugar and filler ingredients.
This Granola is:
- Keto – it was made with a maple syrup flavored monk fruit blend. Although you can use regular maple syrup.
- Light – easy to digest.
- Vegan and Paleo friendly.
- Nutritious – is packed with plant-based protein, antioxidants and other vitamins.
- Easy to make – the recipe calls for simple ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Rich, flavorful and great for a snack or as a topping.
- You can make delicious clusters as well.
Also, you can add more nuts or seeds to this recipe. Without a doubt, if you want a budget friendly granola, feel free to only use one kind of nuts or replace it with your favorite. Hence I find affordable and good quality seeds and nuts at Trader Joe’s. Certainly, If you make a big batch of this grain free granola, you can eat it as a cereal with your favorite milk.
How to make this granola:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 300 degrees and line up a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Then, melt your coconut oil, mix it with monk fruit maple syrup and vanilla. Then let it sit for a few minutes until just warm not hot.
- In a large bowl, combine seeds, nuts, pinch of salt and cinnamon using a silicon spatula.
- Cover dry ingredients with syrup mixture evenly.
- Spread over prepared tray and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until coconut chips are golden brown but be careful not to burn.
- Stir granola between baking time.
- Lastly, let it cool completely, store it in an air tight container for about 3-4 days.
Here’s a tutorial for this granola:
I hope you give my recipe a try and love it as much as we did! Let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Other recipes you will love!
Visit my Amazon Store!
Healthy Grain Free Granola - Keto & Vegan
- 1 - 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut chips/flakes
- 3/4 cup raw cashew unsalted and raw
- 3/4 cup whole raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp monk-fruit maple syrup flavored or real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 hundred degrees. Line up a baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Carefully melt coconut oil for a few seconds and mix with syrup and vanilla. Stir to combine and let it sit for a few minutes until slightly warm not hot.
- Coat dry ingredient with wet mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread onto the prepared tray then bake for 18 to 20 minutes until coconut chips/flakes are golden brown.
- Cool completely on the baking tray before storing in an air-tight container for about 3-4 days.