This healthy grain-free granola is delicious, light and so easy to make. It’s made with a monk fruit maple-flavored syrup, seeds, nuts, and cinnamon. Furthermore, this granola is great for an easy breakfast, snack, or to top your desserts.
I definitely love making this healthy grain-free granola and eating a few clusters when I’m craving something sweet. Even though I love oatmeal, I find the granola with oats make my stomach bloat. Also, store-bought granola is often prepared with refined sugar and filler ingredients.
This Granola is:
- Keto – it was made with a maple syrup flavored monk fruit blend. Although you can use regular maple syrup.
- Light – easy to digest.
- Vegan and Paleo friendly.
- Nutritious – is packed with plant-based protein, antioxidants and other vitamins.
- Easy to make – the recipe calls for simple ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Rich, flavorful and great for a snack or as a topping.
- You can make delicious clusters as well.
Also, you can add more nuts or seeds to this recipe. Without a doubt, if you want a budget friendly granola, feel free to only use one kind of nuts or replace it with your favorite. Hence I find affordable and good quality seeds and nuts at Trader Joe’s. Certainly, If you make a big batch of this grain free granola, you can eat it as a cereal with your favorite milk.
How to make this granola:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 300 degrees and line up a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Then, melt your coconut oil, mix it with monk fruit maple syrup and vanilla. Then let it sit for a few minutes until just warm not hot.
- In a large bowl, combine seeds, nuts, pinch of salt and cinnamon using a silicon spatula.
- Cover dry ingredients with syrup mixture evenly.
- Spread over prepared tray and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until coconut chips are golden brown but be careful not to burn.
- Stir granola between baking time.
- Lastly, let it cool completely, store it in an air tight container for about 3-4 days.
Here’s a tutorial for this granola:
I hope you give my recipe a try and love it as much as we did! Let me know what you think! Leave a comment below. Also, don’t forget to take a picture and share it on my Facebook page or tag it #thehungrydragonfly on Instagram! I love seeing your creations!
Other recipes you will love!
Vegan Apple Cider Cupcakes Gluten-Free Recipe
Fresh Fruit Tart – Low Carb, Gluten-Free & Healthy
Vegan Almond Joy Cups (Gluten-Free + Healthy)
Need to try this out!! Looks delicious!
Thank you so much!
Yes yes yes! I’m so into this. I’d totally bring this for lunch, it has such great ingredients. Bookmarked!
This is my go-to snack! Thank you!